Chambre Salon..."The Hemmingway Room"
"Chambre Salon" sleeps 1-3 people and is the largest bedroom on the main floor; superb for a comfortable, extended stay, family of three, or two people preferring separate beds. Once the family salon, it is cozy and comfortable with a lovely garden view. It also offers a writer's desk, leather chair to sit and read a book or relax.
- €65 euros for one guest
- €80 euros for two guests
- €110 euros for three guests
- Ask if discount is available for two or more nights.
“Chambre Salon” offers the beauty of a garden view bedroom and the coziness of a salon. It has a large beautiful wood frame bed for one to two guests, and an additional single bed allows for a third guest comfortably. Paintings, antiques, books, candles, and a comfy leather armchair next to the decorative fireplace has influenced some guests to nickname this bedroom, “The Hemmingway Room.” Guests staying a few days or longer, highly recommend this room as it is a bit larger, and, on the ground level.
- Beautiful wood bed for 1-2 people (140 cm)
- Additional single bed for one (90 cm)
- Charming, decorative (non-working) fireplace
- Books, antiques, candles, vintage lighting
- Brick accent wall with metal art
- Tranquille garden view
- Armoire, night stands, and lamps
- Writing desk with chair
- Leather arm chair
- Bathroom shared with Chambre Verte
- Additional toilet and sink on this level